New: XPS Pro V3(140A) speed controller
Improvements based on XPS Pro V2
* Upgraded from 120A to 140A ampere spec and higher graded FET’s to lower the hardware internal resistance with more power output and lower the speed controller working temperature. Improvements based on XPS Pro V2.
* Supports Ch3/Ch4 Aux Input signal to control different item function values (this parameter can be set from LCD card directly).
* BEC: 6V/7.4V selectable/max ~5A (this parameter can be set from LCD card directly).
* Comes with 12AWG high-density copper super soft wire, better stability and reliability, same as supplied on the RADON V4.
* Upgraded to Radon Pro V4 speed control firmware for default factory setup.
* Compatible with Radon V4 series speed control firmware.
* Controls: Forward/Brake/Reverse.
* Input Voltage: 2S-3S lipo.
* BEC: 6V/7.4V selection/max ~5A.
* Motor Limit: 4.5T or over.
* Max current: ~140A per phase.
* Size: ~41x32x18mm (without fan installed). Very small footprint.
* Weight: ~42g (not include wiring and fan).
* Comes with XPS V3 LED card or you use the LCD program card(available separately).