- Additional information
A2003-C MTC2 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit w/CFRP chassis
The MTC2 has a new innovative design and uses high quality materials and coatings.
The MTC2 is the ultimate touring car for all touring car categories. The MTC2 uses a state
of the art central drive layout. As you can see in the photos and in the features list below,
the Mugen Seiki MTC2 has many changes and innovations to make the car more stable and
better balanced to help racers get on the top step of the podium.
New Features for the MTC2 Kit include:
– Center drive layout and motor position makes the MTC2 more stable and has a more balanced
feeling on the track.
– New rear differential without shims between 18T and diff case has smoother diff action and
more consistent handling.
– New lightweight front spool and center pulley assembly.
– New inner drive ratio 1.9
– New extra long carbon lower arms with new pivot inserts to eliminate slop.
– Lightweight lower shock and anti roll bar mount with adjustable ARB links.
– Easy caster and camber adjustment on upper arms.
– Low Center of Gravity shock mounting position.
– New shock design provides maximum range of spring pre-tension adjustment and easy assembly.
– New shock towers provide finer adjustment of shock position and offer the possibility to keep
the front bulkhead unconnected.
– Low Center of Gravity anti roll bar mounting position.
– Adjustable body height stoppers mounted to the front uprights prevent the body from touching
the tires when suspension is fully compressed.
– New zero slop steering system.
– New curved main chassis design provides a more consistent touching with the track surface.
– Additional weight distribution hole provide easy adjustment not only for left to right balance,
but also for front and rear weight distribution.
– Multiple flex options.
– 1pc. upper deck included and 2pc. upper deck available as an option.
– Cooling fan mount included.
– Aluminum or Carbon Fiber chassis material options for the MTC2 kit.
– New tapeless battery mount secures the battery and decreases the chance of chassis tweak
for more consistent handling.
Other necessary equipment:
2ch Radio set for RC car (Transmitter, Receiver, Servo) / Motor / Pinion Gear / Spur Gear / ESC (Electric Speed Controller) / Batteries for RC car / Charger / Body (190mm) / Body paint tools / Tires, Wheels, Inserts
*The contents are subject to change without notice due to product improvements and specification changes. Final production version of product may and will differ from appearance of product shown on this page.